2005 AC Cobra Lonestar Convertible Red, this is a very fast car!
This is a very Beautiful car, runs and drives great!
- Engine 351ci Crate Motor with 375+ horse power
- C-4 automatic transmission with shift kit and a lokar shifter
- Autometer gauges white face chrome bezels
- Black interior with matching black rollbar
- New cherry red metallic paint
- New original style vintage cobra wheels and tires
- 2 Door
- Automatic Transmission
- Floor Mats
- Leather Package
Current & Previous Owners
Currently Unknown Please Check Back Later!...
The King of Cool, Steve McQueen, once borrowed a Cobra (CSX2174) from Shelby.
The King of Cool, Steve McQueen
1959 Le Mans winner Carroll Shelby has owned a Cobra or two
Jazz Legend Herbie Hancock
Jazz musician Herbie Hancock is the original owner of CSX2006.
Funny man and avid car collector, Jay Leno, owns a fabulous one-off aluminum Cobra replica by Mark Gerisch.